Experience the difference
Who we want
In BMW Group Retail, we're dedicated to giving customers the very best experience we can. That takes a workforce who aspire to be as good as they can be.
We look for people who understand our customers and the role that cars and bikes play in their lives. People who get genuine satisfaction from knowing customers are inspired by our products and impressed by every aspect of the service we give them.
So, you'll be a great fit if you get a buzz from helping others, satisfaction from fixing a fault and a feeling of pride when a customer drives away with a smile on their face.
It's important to show a passion for our brands. But you don't need automotive industry experience to join us in our Retailer network. We value having teams with a diverse mix of skills, knowledge and experience.
How to get here
1. Firstly, you need to upload your CV – if you don’t have a CV, you can enter details of your last five years’ work experience (or fewer if you haven’t been working that long).
2. Shortlisting will then take place and, if you’re successful, your CV may be sent straight to your chosen retailer.
3. Alternatively, one of the Recruitment Team may conduct a telephone interview. Typically this will last around 20-25 minutes.
4. You might also be invited to join our in-centre selection process. This normally involves a face-to-face interview at the retailer. Depending on the role, however, it could include an assessment centre or a technical or verbal reasoning test.
5. If all goes well, you’ll be made an offer.