Berry Heathrow is looking for a Corporate Support Executive.
The successful candidate will sit at the heart of the fleet operation, ensuring our teams are synchronised, our data is accurate, and our partners and customers are satisfied.
You will also play a key role in providing efficient and effective support to the Fleet Sales Director, whilst ensuring the daily operation is smooth and seamless. Communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner is essential.
The key duties for this role include:
- Liaising with our customers, partners, and internal departments
- You must be confident in talking to customers & Leasing Companies, and confident to use our various automotive systems which included LeaseLink, Drive (Kerridge) and a host of BMW systems. Training will be provided.
- Responsibility for the upkeep and management of our group fleet order bank
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent organised all-rounder who is used to working under pressure, eager to learn and can think on their feet.
- Ensure our wider administration teams’ invoice and register all vehicles correctly
- Complaint handling and the ability to offer effective solutions
- Working with our partners to ensure our we adhering to our service level agreements
- Responsibility of process systems, ensuring all updates are current and progressed accordingly
- Data analysis and reporting
- Work closely with the Fleet Sales Director to ensure debt management is handled efficiently and effectively
- Updating manufacture systems and internal systems
- Processing documentation accurately and ensuring all parts of the process have been completed
- Internal communication to the wider team, to ensure all team members are informed of their relevant day to day activity
We are looking for a candidate who is efficient and confident with Excel and other Microsoft Office software and that can create and develop reports to help enhance the wider fleet operation.
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management and organised
- The ability to use logical thinking to complete tasks by priority
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible
- Experience of a similar role would be preferred, but not essential
- Team player
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has worked in a similar corporate environment or has some admin experience in the motor industry.