Sytner Slough is looking for a Bodyshop Workshop Controller.
As a Sytner Bodyshop Workshop Controller you will be responsible for:
- Ensure service and repairs are carried out to the highest standards of quality possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To ensure efficient use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
- To control and supervise staff in the use of equipment and tools.
- To actively coach and support the service team to develop individual competencies.
- Ensure customer's property is secure.
- Ensure all materials and parts drawn from the parts department are accounted for.
- Ensure all equipment and documentation is accounted for.
- To ensure all warranty work, documentation and returnable components are accounted for.
Previous experience as a Bodyshop Workshop Controller is essential or if you are a Bodyshop Technician looking for progression. Experience in a similar Bodyshop environment is beneficial as we are looking for an individual who has the ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who is passionate to deliver the highest possible standard of repair with strong attention to detail. Strong time management and organisational skills are also required as you will ensure that assigned jobs are completed within estimated times.
Don't worry if you are not working for MINI/BMW currently, we have the training and the facilities to help you make the next big step in your career.
- Additional Holiday
- Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Bespoke Flexible Working Solutions
- Enhanced Long Service Awards
- Discounted Car Schemes
- High Street Discounts