Halliwell Jones Ltd is looking for a BMW New Car Retail Sales Manager.
On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the BMW New Car Sales Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
- Provide profitability, financial, and administrative duties for BMW vehicle sales and appropriate and adequate coverage within the centre.
- Achieve agreed financial sales targets for new car sales and finance income, within defined operating and financial guidelines, including any profit-generating products.
- Adhere to policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales objectives smoothly and in a timely manner, with specific responsibility for the Retention strategy.
- View and update the CRM Portal on a daily basis, utilising Drive when allocating settlement requests and end of terms to the relevant sales executive in consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Have secondary responsibility for the enquiry management process, specifically ensuring that the enquiry management process is adhered to at all times in the absence of the Sales Manager.
- Be responsible for the profit margin in each vehicle sale in the absence of the Sales Manager.
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, mainly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team-orientated personality that offers help and support to others with the ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Willingness to learn, develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications