Arnold Clark Irvine is looking for a Alloy Wheel Technician.
As an Arnold Clark Alloy Wheel Technician, it will be your role to carry out small repairs and paintwork to alloy wheels, as well as milling and cutting diamond-cut alloys.
- Preparing alloy wheels for paintwork.
- Carrying out small alloy wheel repairs.
- Removing and refitting tyres.
- Balancing wheels after they’ve been repaired.
- Mixing paint to apply to wheels.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
The right person for the role should be energetic and self-motivated. It’s important that you can work on your own initiative, and have great people skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A good eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work on your own initiative.
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities to continue training and career progression
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages