Cotswold Motor Group Hereford is looking for a Trainee Parts Advisor.
You will be welcomed into a friendly, motivated and highly successful team.
This is a varied role that will see you interacting with customers both face to face and over the phone. You will be responsible for building lasting relationships with new and existing customers and ensuring sales and retention.
- Serving and advising customers
- Raising invoices
- Stock checking and replenishment
- Picking parts for delivery or collection
- Maintain updated displays at all times as per requirements
- Assist in ordering and delivering parts to technicians
- Handling customer enquiries, face to face, email and online
Working Hours: 41 hours per week, including a Saturday Rota
If you are driven, dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience and have a passion for working within a premium brand, then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a customer service or retail environment, have excellent communication skills and have an eye for detail.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- BMW Academy Training
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer accredited training & professional training