Cotswold Hereford is looking for a Sales Executive.
As a MINI Sales Executive, you will be focused on ensuring all customers are delivered exceptional service throughout our proven sales process - the ‘Cotswold Customer Journey’.
- Building lasting relationships with both new and existing customers in person and over the phone
- Provide a full and thorough ‘Cotswold Customer Journey’ to ensure customers’ needs are thoroughly and accurately met
- Recommend the best possible products in order to optimise profitability
- To be able to understand and proficiently present a full knowledge of our products, including all vehicles within the brand, financial services and accessories
- Consistently achieve agreed sales targets for new and used MINIs within defined operating and financial guidelines in order to optimise earning potential
- Prospecting new customers by telephone, attending product launches, and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database
- Ensure all customers are treated fairly, and an approved FCA compliant approach is used with all customers
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange
Working hours: 45 hours per week Monday to Sunday on a Rota Basis
If you are driven, dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and have a passion for working within a premium brand, then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a team player and demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines and targets. Experience in a similar role is preferred, but attitude and approach will be the determining factor. Full training and a progression plan to become a MINI Accredited Sales Executive will be offered.
A full UK Drivers licence is essential.
- 32 days annual leave, pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer accredited training & professional training