Arden is looking for an Accounts Assistant based at both our Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells site, to strengthen our existing accounts team at our retail centres.
This is a full time, permanent position reporting to the Group Assistant Accountant. You will be expected to work onsite at both our Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells Retail Centres. This is a new and exciting position within the Group.
The requirements of the role would entail:
- Carrying out a monthly stock check across the Group
- To download and distribute the daily document download for the Group
- To code the warranty credit notes received
- To reconcile the warranty debtors for the Group
- To reconcile the unreceived sublet lines for the Group
- To reconcile the parts stock on a monthly basis.
- Adhering to all internal and external compliance.
- Proficient use of the Dealer Manager Systems along with excellent IT skills.
You will have proven experience in an accounts environment, and ideally with knowledge of the automotive industry. We also expect you to have excellent organisational skills and be able to handle conflicting demands, whilst being able to identify priorities in a highly demanding environment. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong, cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues are also required.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, the opportunity to join our Benenden Health Care Scheme and upon completing one years’ service you will become eligible to join our Company Car Scheme.
Annual holiday of 22 days per annum increasing to 25 with continued service, plus bank holidays.