Rybrook Shrewsbury is looking for a Loyalty Executive.
As a Loyalty Executive, you will work within an already existing team, working closely with our Sales teams to increase our customer retention. This role will involve contacting our current customers who have owned our product and maybe looking to change in the near future. This role is also responsible for the distribution of all enquiries which are generated through the internet to make sure they are contacted in a timely and professional manner.
- Acknowledging all Internet enquiries and distributing to the relevant department/site in a timely manner. Accuracy is key to actioning these enquiries successfully.
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with changes to products and services available.
- Maintaining and updating databases, spreadsheets and filing systems
- Contacting customers annually to ensure they are still satisfied with their product, updating personal details and marketing agreements, offering any further assistance and ensuring their aftersales needs are fulfilled. Our aim is to retain our current customers.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and gaining feedback to improve customer service
- Interacting with customers and team members in a positive and enthusiastic way
- Presenting the BMW/MINI brand appropriately and upholding Rybrook values and principles.
- Any other administrative duties deemed responsible to support the team
- A mature outgoing nature who is able to converse with our customers on a professional level
- Good communication skills for both email & telephone conversation
- Excellent telephone manner, clear speech, well-paced, able to listen to the customer’s needs
- Good organisation skills to enable you to prioritise work tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy when inputting customer information onto the Database
- Team work is essential when actioning enquiries to ensure we don’t duplicate work
- Understanding the importance of delivering a great customer experience
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure
Initial and ongoing training is offered to ensure your continuous personal development and to provide the highest high standard of customer care. Further progression and career opportunities within our group of retail centres is actively encouraged.