Used Car Controller
- Vines of Redhill
- Redhill, Surrey
- £30,000 with an OTE of £45,000 & company car
- Contract Type
- Business Area
- Sales / Customer Service
Vines of Redhill is looking for a Used Car Controller.
You will take on the day-to-day responsibility for the used sales function of the MINI brand; you can expect to perform the following duties:
- Proactively manage our third-party used car online channels (AutoTrader and manufacturer website) to maximise sales opportunities
- Ensure all used cars are retail prepared and photographed for advertisement on our internet channels, e.g. Autotrader & manufacturer Websites.
- Successfully manage and refine the MINI used car sales policy.
- Ensure an optimum level of Used car stock is on the premises and in the pipeline.
- Maintain used car preparation cost control per agreed objectives and plan.
- Ensure that all used cars are Forecourt Retail prepared within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that you and your team are entirely up to date with all Used Cars/Demos in stock.
- Value part-exchange vehicles in collaboration with the Sales Executive and other sales department managers.
- Ensure Trade vehicles are disposed of in agreed timescales through official channels.
- Alongside the Sales Manager, ensure the sales team provides all Vines customers with a level of service that will achieve the highest customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
- Plan and conduct dealership promotions for maximum impact whilst remaining cost-effective.
You will be a well-organised individual with great attention to detail, knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry and previous administration experience, preferably in the automotive industry. Every applicant will need a full UK driving license.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.