North Oxford Garage is looking for a Vehicle Technician.
Working on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of BMW models, every day will be packed with variety. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you’ll inspect components for wear and tear, perform technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, and verify vehicle functions and their subsystems.
You’ll be passionate about keeping up with the latest automotive technology and will be keen to add to the knowledge gained from your LEVEL 2 or 3 NVQ in Motor vehicle maintenance and repair or Light vehicle (LV) maintenance and repair or equivalent. A full UK driving licence will also be essential. Your good time management skills will set you apart as a target-orientated team player.
- Your birthday off every year
- 30 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays rising to 32 with service
- 1,000's of retailer discounts with Torque, our engagement hub
- Private health insurance
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Life insurance
- A cycle-2-work scheme
- World-class development through the BMW Training Academy