MINI Reading is looking for a Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will ensure all customers are met and receive consistent assistance throughout the sales process, focusing on providing the customer with a full 360 sales approach.
You will be responsible for optimising the profitability of the Retail Centre whilst maintaining excellent customer relations. Within this remit, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of Inchcape sales processes and effective enquiry management, taking your customers on a journey from initial welcome to negotiation and closing.
We want you to naturally and curiously interact with our customers in the showroom, to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that customer’s needs are thoroughly and accurately qualified, with their demands and needs are fully explored so that we can recommend any appropriate add on products that meet their requirements, making sure that all customers are referred to the F&I leader.
- Previous experience within a sales or target-driven role.
- Experience in delivering first-class customer service in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Drive to exceed targets.
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
- Full EU driving licence.
- Vehicle purchase discounts.
- A pension that pays.
- Save as you earn a plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom.
- Discount Gym membership.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Customer Introduction Reward.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service.
- Great career development.