Halliwell Jones North Wales is looking for a Service Administrator.
- To invoice all categories of service jobs completed, including retail, corporate, internal, Service Plan and warranty.
- To provide administrative support for Service Advisors and to provide cover for peak periods and absence.
- To assist in ensuring that warranty claims are completed accurately in line with BMW requirements and submitted within the specified time frame.
- To invoice all categories of service work accurately and promptly, ensuring that non-account customer invoices are ready at the point of collection or delivery.
- To minimise outstanding work in progress.
- To provide cover for Service Advisors for peak times and absences as directed by the Service Manager.
- To assist the Service Advisors in providing accurate cost estimates to customers.
- To administer and control EVHC and to maximise the potential additional sales available from the programme.
- To provide support, assistance and advice to the Warranty Administrator as required and to provide cover for absence when necessary.
- To respond promptly to BMW requests for additional paperwork to support claims.
- To undertake any other duties as required supporting the service operation.