Halliwell Jones Wilmslow is looking for a Tyre Fitter.
- To inspect tyres, produce inspection reports, highlight replacement or repair requirements and ensure that the report(s) are passed to the Tyre Advisor/Service Advisor.
- To repair or replace tyres as instructed, to maintain tyre stocks, report any anomalies with stocks to the Service Manager/Assistant Service Manager immediately.
- Knowledge of all tyre products and ability to make recommendations of products when required.
- To ensure all chargeable labour and workshop consumables are recorded on the job card.
- Ability to comply with warranty write-ups.
- Ability to work within given timescales and complete a wide range of tasks.
- Willingness to learn and develop personal knowledge, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information, in order to improve profitability.
- Ability to work autonomously, unsupervised and also within a team environment.
- Highly motivated team player that offers help and support to others, attention to detail.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic, and team-orientated personality.
- Ability to deal with customers when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent time management, communication and administration skills.
- Contribute to ‘good housekeeping’ routines in the workshop.