Arden is looking for a Sales Administrator based at our Tunbridge Wells Site, to strengthen our existing team along with supporting our Sales Consultants at our Tunbridge Wells Retail Centre.
This is a full-time, permanent position. You will be expected to work onsite at our Tunbridge Wells Retail Centre to ensure the efficient administration of all sales for the BMW, MINI, and Motorrad sales departments.
The daily requirements of the role would entail:
- Creating customer orders
- Invoicing and taxing of new vehicles
- Invoicing the sale of used vehicles, along with setting up warranties
- Processing consignment notes and dealing with any pricing issues
- Preparing handover paperwork
- Raising paperwork for finance settlements
- Organising vehicle collections and deliveries
- Adhering to all internal and external compliance
- Proficient use of the Dealer Manager System along with excellent IT skills
You will have proven experience in an administrative capacity and ideally, have knowledge of the automotive industry. You will also have excellent organisational skills and be able to handle conflicting demands, whilst being able to identify priorities in a highly demanding environment. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong, cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues are also required.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, the opportunity to join our Benenden Health Care Scheme and upon completing one year of service you will become eligible to join our Company Car Scheme. Annual holiday of 22 days per annum increasing to 25 with continued service, plus bank holidays.