Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst is looking for a Parts Advisor.
You will be joining a brand-new BMW Motorrad Dealership within our Balmer Lawn group, a family-run business based in the heart of the New Forest. As this is a brand-new dealership, it is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join and work with our retailers throughout the South of England.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ordering Parts for the workshop and customer enquiries.
- Assisting with the Balmer Lawn Group eBay shop.
- Parts sourcing and identification.
- Ensuring the stock room is organised and tidy.
- Ordering stock when needed during stock takes.
- Completing and maintaining digital and physical administration.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and every other Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
We are looking for someone motivated, target driven, and able to give attention to detail.
Skills and qualifications:
- Proven dealership experience within the Parts/Aftersales Team.
- Ideally, BMW/BMW Motorrad experience but not essential.
- A full driving license (car).
- Someone who is customer-focused.
- Someone who is driven.
- Someone who works well in a team and independently.
The Balmer Lawn Group will offer in return:
- 22 days holidays, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme contributions.
- BMW training to aid with growth and progression.