BMW New Car Sales Manager
Barons Farnborough is looking for a BMW New Car Sales Manager.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Retail Sales Manager position involves:
Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of sales staff to ensure all aspects of New Car Sales including;
- Maximise direct selling time
- Effective handling of all sales enquiries and activities
- Work with all sales executives to ensure that they work in a focused and structured manner in all of their endeavours
The New Car Sales Manager will also provide guidance and training to the Sales Team to improve their job performance with particular emphasis on:
- Prospecting and customer follow-up;
- All aspects of the “sales Track” with particular emphasis on “receive and welcome”, qualification, negotiation and close, F&I Presentations.
- Product knowledge and all related items;
- Closing deals.
The successful candidate for our New Car Sales Manager vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
We expect our New Car Sales Manager to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.