Chandlers Brighton is looking for a Paint Sprayer.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Paint Sprayer position involves:
- Preparing and priming bodywork to manufacturers' specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The role requires preparing and painting vehicles to the high standards set by our manufacturer. The successful candidate for our Paint Sprayer vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
We expect our new Paint Sprayer to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.