Brand Manager - MINI
Jardine Milton Keynes is looking for a Brand Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring our customers receive an exceptional level of customer service, promoting loyalty, retention and satisfaction of the brand and dealership.
- Build a strong and long-lasting relationship with our MINI brand partners.
- Develop sales and marketing plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales objectives, including new cars, accessories, used cars, finance, overheads and all related items.
- Provide coaching and training to salespeople to improve their job performance, with particular emphasis on customer satisfaction, prospecting and customer follow-up, sales process, time management and product knowledge.
- Ensuring that within your area of operation, all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to for both Finance & Insurance.
- Management experience - Automotive experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Must have a proven track record of leading a dealership team to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results, as well as excelling in achieving internal and brand KPIs.
- Can demonstrate examples where innovation or strategic thinking has been used to improve people engagement and operational and financial performance.
- A proven track record of attracting, building, and retaining successful teams.
- Experience in working with similar profile brands.
- We provide you with constant training and development opportunities tailored to your goals and ambitions.
- We work with some of the most innovative, premium and luxury brands in the Automotive world, giving you the opportunity to work amongst iconic cars and highly skilled, passionate teams every day.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and diverse workforce.
- We have a generous benefits package including 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays), a company car, plus you’ll never have to work on your birthday. You’ll also have access to a great pension, reward savings, monthly commission schemes, vehicle purchase schemes, and much more.
- When we say we care about your well-being, we mean it. You’ll have access to a fantastic employee assistance programme which includes mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting) across our business should you ever need to talk to someone confidentially.