BMW Vehicle Technician
- Stephen James Enfield
- £33,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
- JUL20221647 Enfield
- BMW, MINI
- Contract Type
- Business Area
Stephen James Enfield is looking for a BMW Vehicle Technician.
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with Sat 8-2 pm on a 1 in 4 rota basis.
Basic Salary: £33,000 (dependent on main dealer experience) OTE £50 000 to £60,000 per annum
As a BMW vehicle technician, you will undertake routine service inspections for customer-owned vehicles, used-car stock, and retail vehicles for the Stephen James Group, repairing and replacing worn or malfunctioning parts. Inspections are a systematic process which requires a process-driven approach.
The main duties of the role include:
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain vehicles in accordance with BMW / MINI UK standards, always promoting and attaining BMW standards for superior workmanship
- Meet individual and departmental targets within agreed timescales
- Advise Line Manager on additional repairs required
- Keep up to date on technical information
- Complete CitNows explaining fault and repair to the customer
- Road test vehicles where appropriate
- ATA/IMI Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience working in a car franchise on complex repairs and maintenance of vehicles
- Valid manual, clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, industry-leading bonus plan/discount schemes with popular high street retailers, pension scheme & life assurance, car hire scheme for family, cycle to work scheme/discounted servicing and access to bespoke training courses at the state-of-the-art BMW Training Academy.