Dick Lovett Hungerford is looking for a Parts Advisor.
You will be working in some of the motor industry's finest modern facilities, amongst some of the World’s most prestigious vehicles…and if that isn’t exciting enough, you will be at the forefront of helping our customers compliment, enhance and personalise their vehicles. If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity which will allow them to personally contribute to the success of their team and is keen to make a positive impact on our customers every day, then we would like to hear from you!
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Ensuring that procedures for handling cheques and cash are adhered to and that all invoicing is carried out accurately.
- Ensuring all parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked before a delivery note is signed.
- Ensuring that special orders are processed in a timely manner and that the special order file is maintained.
- Ensuring that the Service Department requirements are dealt with accurately, and information is passed on as comprehensively as possible.
- Assisting in stock checks and van deliveries where required.
- Packing and loading Parts correctly
- In return for your hard work and commitment, you will benefit from 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays and the chance to earn a bonus.
Ideally, we are looking for applications from candidates who have current or previous experience working in a Parts Advisor role. If you have worked in the motor industry before, this would be very beneficial to the role. You will need a full, clean UK Driving Licence for this role.
We are looking for someone who is target driven, who can work well in a team and can deliver a fantastic experience to our customers. If you are organised and have excellent attention to detail, we look forward to hearing from you.
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days Holiday plus 8 days bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- You will also receive excellent training and development from BMW and our Group staff