Sales Executive - Motorrad Motorbikes
Chandlers Brighton is looking for a Motorcycle Sales Executive.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Motorcycle Sales Executive involves:
- Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer focused” attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The successful candidate for our Motorcycle Sales Executive position will have proven experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets while always being a Team player.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Passion for Motorcycle
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, performance bonus and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.