Halliwell Jones Chester is looking for a Service Advisor.
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of Customer Service.
- To organise the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure utilisation of the workshop capacity.
- To carry out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop, and promote the sale of accessories, tyres, Lifestyle products, insurance, etc.
- Responsible for liaising with Service customers and designated contact for maintaining good relations and updates with regards to vehicles etc.
- Explain and issue the customer with the Vehicle Health Check report.
- Proven excellent customer service and communication skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- Passion for BMW products and technology.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic, and team orientated personality.
- Willingness to learn, develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Team player that offers help and support to others.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive)