Pidcock Motorcycles is looking for a Motorcycle Technician.
Main duties include:
- To be able to achieve a first time fix for customers in a timely manner
- Carry out maintenance and repair work using BMW repair methods
- Conduct Vehicle Health Checks to identify any immediate faults or future long term issues
- Record work carried out in a written format on Job cards
- Ensure the timely and reliable completion of all work to a high standard
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy.
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Able to work in a demanding environment
- Able to achieve challenging targets
- Have a strong willingness to learn
- Good time management skills
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Full UK motorcycle licence.
- Relevant qualifications, City & Guilds.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a company pension, uncapped commission, staff discounts, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.