Grassicks Garage BMW is looking for a Parts Advisor.
As a Parts Advisor, you will ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously whilst building a strong level of rapport and understanding their unique requirements.
- To be fully aware of the usual trading terms of the dealership.
- Monitor and maintain agreed stock and accessory levels.
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- To ensure all parts and accessories are correctly stored and the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To retain awareness of promotions and marketing campaigns and always maintain updated displays.
- To ensure that old units returned to the Parts department are clean.
- To maintain a surcharge ledger, if appropriate.
- To attend internal/external training courses as directed by management.
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to.
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager.
- To assist in stock checks when required.
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge of correct packing procedures and despatch matters.
- To maintain good relationships with all suppliers and colleagues.
- To deal with warranty material.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous parts experience.
- Results orientated.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Quality & reliability.
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and services across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner.
- 30 days of annual leave each year pro-rata which increases with the length of service.
- As a family-run company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service and access to our staff saving scheme. We have corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond valley and many more!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past, we have raised thousands for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.