Barons Ruislip is looking for a Parts Advisor.
A large part of the Parts Advisor position involves:
- Establishing customers’ needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate;
- Communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers;
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers;
- Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers;
- Reporting any stock damages or losses;
- Assisting parts stock checks;
- Liaising and maintaining a brilliant working relationship with the manufacturer;
- Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department;
- Maintaining and updating displays as per manufacturer requirements.
The service and expertise provided by our parts team are crucial to the business’ success. Therefore, the successful candidate for our Parts Advisor position will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
Group 1 Automotive Employees benefit from: Company Pension, Performance Bonus, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Maternity Policy, Share Save Scheme and Your Birthday Off.