Jardine Milton Keynes is looking for a BMW Technician.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you passionate about cars and thrive on finding solutions to problems in an efficient and effective way? If so, you’ll be a perfect fit at BMW Milton Keynes.
BMW Technicians play a critical role to keep our customers’ cars on the road and deliver exceptional service experiences. Jardine Motors Group will empower, support and give you all the tools you need to thrive in an exciting environment where your role is vital to our success.
The basic salary for this role is from £33,000 - £35,000 depending on experience with an OTE of £41,000 - £45,000.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in motor vehicle maintenance (or comparable).
- A keen eye for detail and recognising the importance of giving every car in our workshop the highest standard of care.
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to collaborate with team members to overcome challenges and solve problems quickly.
- A huge passion for learning and keeping up with industry innovations to help you perform at your best.
- Providing a premium experience at every step of a customer’s journey with us, working with the Service Advisor to communicate technical information and updates on progress.
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed – including partnered manufacturer courses and paid-for accreditations.
- We work with some of the most innovative, premium and luxury brands in the Automotive world, giving you the opportunity to work on iconic cars.
- We have a generous benefits package including 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays), plus you’ll never have to work on your birthday. You’ll also have access to a great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more.
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You’ll have access to a fantastic employee assistance programme which includes mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting) across our business should you ever need to talk to someone confidentially.