Jardine Bury St Edmunds is looking for a Technician.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you passionate about cars and thrive on finding solutions to problems in an efficient and effective way? If so, you’ll be a perfect fit at Jardine Motors Group.
Our Technicians play a critical role in keeping our customers’ cars on the road and delivering exceptional service experiences. JMG will empower, support, and give you all the tools you need to thrive in an exciting environment where your role is vital to our success.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in motor vehicle maintenance (or comparable).
- A keen eye for detail and recognising the importance of giving every car in our workshop the highest standard of care.
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to collaborate with team members to overcome challenges and solve problems quickly.
- A huge passion for learning and keeping up with industry innovations to help you perform at your best.
- Providing a premium experience at every step of a customer’s journey with us, working with the Service Advisor to communicate technical information and updates on progress.
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed – including partnered manufacturer courses and paid-for accreditations.
- We understand the importance of empowering our Technicians, so you can become the best you can be. We invest in high-spec workshops so you can work with state-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment.
- We work with some of the most innovative, premium and luxury brands in the Automotive world, giving you the opportunity to work on iconic cars.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We destroy stereotypes so you can be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits package including 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays); you’ll never have to work on your birthday. You’ll also have access to a great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more.
- When we say we care about your well-being, we mean it. You’ll have access to a fantastic employee assistance programme, including mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting) across our business should you ever need to talk to someone confidentially.