Balmer Lawn Motorrad is looking for an experienced Motorcycle Technician.
You will be joining a brand-new BMW Motorrad Dealership within our Balmer Lawn group, a family-run business based in the heart of the New Forest. As this is a brand-new dealership, it is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join and work with our retailers throughout the south of England.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Looking after a variety of different makes and models of motorcycles.
- Diagnosing and repairing a variety of different motorcycles.
- Completing simple to complex jobs throughout the day.
- Speaking to customers when needed to help them understand any needed repairs on their motorcycle.
- Working alongside the service and valeting team to ensure jobs are completed within correct timings.
- Completing and maintaining digital and physical administration.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and every other Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
We are looking for someone motivated, target driven, and able to give attention to detail.
Skills and qualifications:
- Proven dealership experience within a Workshop Team.
- BMW/BMW Motorrad experience, but not essential.
- A full UK driving license and bike license.
- Level 3 Vehicle Motorbike Mechanic qualification.
- MOT Tester license – preferred, not essential.
- Someone who is technically minded.
- Someone who is target driven.
- 22 days holidays, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme contributions.
- BMW training to aid with growth and progression.