Arden Group is looking for IT Support.
In this role, you will ensure all colleagues are supported with any hardware or key business software issues and queries via telephone, email, in person, or using remote tools. You will be working alongside the current IT Consultancy, helping new starters with setting up processes and offering support in navigating the BMW Group Systems, DMS Systems, and other third-party systems. You will play a vital role in creating and maintaining user accounts within the group.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work with the current IT consultants on day-to-day tasks – (I.E., password re-sets, showroom infotainment set-up and maintenance).
- DMS queries/access, new starter set-up and leaver access removal.
- 1st line support for SA3, SGate, TMSI and IVS issues, access, and set-up.
- Assist the Group HR Manager with updating the Retailer Directory and Training Management System, ensuring all contact information is accurate.
- To assist the Group Marketing Manager with CRM database extractions and amendments.
You will have:
- A passion for concise and detailed customer service.
- A capacity to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment, and prioritise effectively.
- A full UK driving license.
- Always looking for new and improved ways of delivering a great service.
- Ability to logically and methodically approach situations.
- An ability to work flexibly and under pressure in order to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate proven experience in an IT desktop support role (experience in the automotive industry would be desired but not essential).
- Strong Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems skill set.
- Knowledge of SGATE, SA3, TMSI, and DMS Systems (Desired but not essential)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
Your hard work will be rewarded with health care through Benenden, ECOS car scheme, company pension scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.