Vertu Sunderland is looking for a Vehicle Technician
As a Vehicle Technician you will be a key member of our team, maintaining vehicles to the high standards as set out in our Health and Safety policy, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and handling and storing parts.
In addition you will be required to deliver an outstanding customer experience. As we have numerous opportunities, we would love to talk to you if your experience is from an independent dealer or volume franchise dealer.
All of our technicians are provided with full manufacturer training and development to further their career. So if you want to specialise in building your accreditation within a specific brand or multiple brands, we will be there to support you.
To become a member of the Vertu team you will need the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- A full Driving Licence
- Your own full set of Tools
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Tool Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity