Vertu Teesside is looking for a Prep Technician.
As a Prep Technician you will be a key member of our team, maintaining vehicles to the high standards as set out in our Health and Safety policy, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and handling and storing parts.
In addition you will be required to deliver an outstanding customer experience. As we have numerous opportunities, we would love to talk to you if your experience is from an independent dealer or volume franchise dealer.
As a Service Technician you will be required to carry out servicing and repairs. You will be expected to work efficiently, service and repairing vehicles. This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career and can work to and achieve targets and objectives.
All you require to become part of the team is:
- An NVQ Level 3, in light vehicle repair & maintenance
- MOT Licence (preferred but not essential)
- A full, valid UK driving licence
- Your own set of tools
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Tool Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity