Marshall Bournemouth is looking for a Parts Supervisor.
What will I do on a daily basis?
- Motivate and provide support to your team members
- Be an escalation point for your team and be able to assist in training.
- Receiving and unloading new stock and deliveries.
- Sorting and storing as well as recording incoming parts and materials on an internal database.
- Respond to internal workshop and external customer queries on a face-to-face basis, phone and email.
- Pick and distribute parts for the Technicians within the Workshop, working from job sheets and alongside the Service Advisor and Sales Team within the dealership.
Due to the current team we have within BMW we are looking to speak to you if you already have proven Parts Advisory experience and you are looking to take the next step into management within your career.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a company vehicle, discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing, MAVTA reward and recognition awards, bonus scheme, life assurance and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.