Chandlers Hailsham is looking for a Parts Advisor.
A large part of the Parts Advisor position involves:
- Establishing customers’ needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate
- Communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers
- Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers
- Reporting any stock damages or losses
- Assisting parts stock checks
- Liaising and maintaining a brilliant working relationship with the manufacturer
- Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department
- Maintaining and updating displays as per manufacturer requirements
The service and expertise provided by our parts team are crucial to the business’ success. Therefore, the successful candidate for our Parts Advisor position will have proven experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
We expect our new BMW Parts Advisor to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.