Dick Lovett Bristol is looking for a BMW Vehicle Technician.
Our BMW and MINI Dealerships in Bristol are looking for a Vehicle Technician to service and repair vehicles and maintain the high standards our customers have come to expect.
With the BMW and MINI brands expanding their portfolio's in terms of both volume and innovation, we are looking for candidates who wish to challenge themselves technically and develop their career to a new level.
To be considered for the role, you must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle, Maintenance & Repair or NVQ equivalent. You will ideally have at least two years experience of working in a busy high quality workshop environment, although all experience levels will be considered. We also very much welcome applications from the non-franchise sector.
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- 5 day working week on a rota
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme BMW/MINI £1000 loyalty scheme
- Life assurance Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- You will also receive excellent training and development from BMW and our Group staff