Dick Lovett Bristol is looking for a BMW Parts Advisor.
The successful candidate will join our team in our busy Parts Department. Assisting the Parts Manager and Parts Supervisor with all aspects of running the department including receiving and binning parts deliveries, maintaining the department's cleanliness and issuing and selling parts as required.
The main duties for this role include:
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Ensuring that procedures for handling cheques and cash are adhered to and that all invoicing is carried out accurately.
- Ensuring all parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked before delivery note is signed.
- Ensuring that special orders are processed in a timely manner and that the special order file is maintained.
- Ensuring that the Service Department requirements are dealt with accurately and information is passed on as comprehensively as possible.
- Assisting in stock checks and van deliveries where required.
- Packing and loading Parts correctly
Proven experience of working within a busy Parts department in the automotive industry is preferred. The ideal candidate will bring positivity, possess the desire to learn, a passion for cars and be a great communicator with both customers and colleagues. They will also be a highly organised individual who appreciates that detail is everything and embraces the values of both the Dick Lovett Group and BMW Brand.
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- On-site parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from BMW and our Group staff