Sytner Leicester is looking for a Sales Apprentice.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most prestigious and technologically advanced car manufacturers. We’re dedicated to providing an unparalleled premium experience for our customers. We’re looking for someone to truly make an impact and bring our vision to life, emulating our rich automotive heritage and ensuring every customer visit is unique and tailor-made.
Working as a part of BMW, you’ll be brushing shoulders with some of the most exciting vehicles on the market, every day. Having been making its mark in automotive history for over 100 years, you’ll be joining the prestigious brand that has brought us the awesome M Sport range and now the electric BMW i vehicle, paving the way for automotive sustainability. You’ll be helping our customers select their dream vehicles and be a true brand ambassador. As a result, you need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport, as well as a desire to provide the highest level of customer service. This combined with excellent organisational and communication skills will enable you to deliver outstanding customer service, representing the high standards and reputation of the BMW/MINI brand.
Main duties to include:
- Managing relationships with customers face to face delivering a high standard of customer service
- Become a true ambassador of the sales process, driving forwards all new and used car enquiry leads, whilst building a rapport with the customer to convert appointments into sales and ensuring all leads are maximised
- Dealing with enquires over the phone and in person, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Shadowing sales mentor
- Identifying and meeting the customers’ requirements
Desired skills and Personal Qualities
- A dedication to flawless customer service, with experience of creating great moments for customers and a passion for making their new car experience a special one
- A keen interest in the automotive industry, whether above or below the bonnet
- Enthusiasm, drive and motivation to consistently achieve fantastic results
- Confidence and experience with computer systems, and a full UK driving licence – you’ll have the opportunity to drive a huge range of thrilling vehicles
- Full training will be provided
Applicants are required to hold GCSE Grades A*-C / 9-4 or Functional Skills Level 2 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
- ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
You must be eligible in the UK before you apply and ideally hold a full UK driver’s license, due to the nature of the role.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified BMW/MINI Sales Executive.
Following this, there are various opportunities for progression within the Retailer.
Things to consider
Successful applicants must be prepared to travel to the BMW Group Academy in Berkshire to complete their apprenticeship training.
Training is completed in one-week blocks approximately once every three months. All training costs are covered by the BMW / MINI Retailer (travel, accommodation and food).
About the employer
All Motor Vehicle Technician, Aftersales Customer Service (Parts & Service), Sales Executives and Motorcycle Technician Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW/MINI Retailer and will attend the BMW Group Academy for their training.
The BMW Group Academy is based at Wokefield Park near Reading in Berkshire.
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BMW Group Academy