Marshall Bournemouth is looking for a Service Advisor.
As a Service Advisor you will play a vital role within the dealership being the point of communication between the Technicians and our customers. To be successful within this role, we do not require previous Automotive experience just a passion for providing great customer service, an ability to work in a proactive manner and a desire for no two working days to ever be the same!
You will be provided with on the job training by your colleagues and managers and will be joining a supportive and friendly team at Bournemouth.
- Arranging and booking your customers vehicle servicing appointments via telephone and email.
- Greet customers and become their point of contact for the duration of their vehicle being within our Workshop.
- Be able to provide updates and consultatively advise on repair work being or needing to be carried out.
- Create customer invoices and run through the work that has been carried out on their vehicle.
- Proactively reschedule appointments for the customer for any future vehicle maintenance or servicing.
If you already come from an Automotive Service Advisory background that is fantastic, however, if you do not and you are looking to start your career with us, to be considered for the role we will need to possess the below skillset-
- An ability to provide tailored customer service and upselling to a wide range of customers.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and managing customer expectations with regular communication and updates.
- Happy to manage your own workload and customer base.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a company vehicle, discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing, MAVTA reward and recognition awards, bonus scheme, life assurance and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.