Park Lane Aftersales is looking for a Service Consultant.
- Greet all customers at reception and agree on customer’s service and repair requirement
- Deal with customers in a courteous, efficient and considerate manner.
- Promote the sale of BMW accessories and clothing.
- Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and method of payment.
- Take responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Monitor progress in the workshop to ensure promised delivery times are met.
- Notify and obtain customer approval for additional work required.
- Present completed vehicle to customer personally, advising of future service or repair priorities, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Present invoices for payment providing explanation of charges and warranty/goodwill procedures where required.
- To ensure that all work (including warranty) is costed and invoiced on the day of completing the repair/service, thereby at all time controlling work in progress.
- Maintain a customer contact system including:
- Making contact with customer on day following service or repair work to ensure satisfaction with work carried out.
- Giving customers regular updates on progress of goodwill claims.
- Follow-up of customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
- Maintain and improve personal Product and Technical knowledge through Information bulletins, magazines, etc. and attending training courses as agreed with Service Manager.
- To approve work order and ensure times allotted are not exceeded and that additional work is recorded accurately.
- To instruct technicians concerning repair procedures and contact BMW technical department if necessary.
We’re looking for someone with proven customer service experience and a passion for automotive, you’ll be someone who can quickly get to grips with processes, BMW products and services. If you have the tenacity and commitment to realise your potential, we’ll give you the training to go as far as you can.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.