Chandlers Brighton is looking for a Bodyshop Estimator.
A large part of the Bodyshop Estimator position involves:
- Carrying out estimates accurately, in detail acceptable to the Manager and sending these to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring you clearly identify and understand the customer’s needs and desires.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the full range of competitors’ products and services.
- Informing customers of additional repairs needed over and above those estimated for, including approximate costs and revised completion.
- Liaising with insurance companies / third parties to access necessary claim information.
- Carrying out all estimate follow-ups.
- Handing over completed vehicles ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out.
- Making sure a constant communication is adhered to at all times with approved repairer.
- Assisting the Workshop Controller to achieve recorded completion dates or advise Bodyshop Administrator of issues affecting completion date.
- Responsibility for work quality and final checking of all vehicles for both the repair and completion stage.
The successful candidate for our Bodyshop Estimator position will have some proven experience in a high-pressured environment.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.