Cotswold Cheltenham is looking for a Parts Advisor.
This varied role will see you interacting with customers both face to face and over the phone. You will be responsible for building lasting relationships with both new and existing customer and ensure you maximise sales and retention.
- Taking calls and handling customer queries
- Serving and advising customers
- Raising invoices
- Stock checking and replacement
- Picking parts for delivery or collection
- To maintain up-dated displays at all times as per requirements.
If you are driven, dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience and have a passion for working within a premium brand then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of the largest BMW and MINI retailers in the country.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a similar role, have excellent communication skills and eye for detail.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- BMW Academy Training
- Performance related bonus
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- On Site parking
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer accredited training & professional training
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, on an alternating two-week shift pattern with a rota on a Saturday morning.