Chandlers Brighton is looking for a Master Vehicle Technician.
A large part of the Master Vehicle Technician position involves:
- Support the Aftersales Manager and Workshop Controller with guidance of the other technicians and apprenitces
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The successful candidate for our Master Vehicle Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
We expect our Master Vehicle Technician to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.