Stephen James BMW is looking for a Service Team Manager.
As a Service Team Manager, you will be the main contact for the customer from initial meeting to finalising the invoice on completion and handing the vehicle back to the customer. You will be responsible for consulting with the customer the work to be undertaken on their vehicle and keeping them informed of the progress and professionally resolving any issues that may arise, managing customer and business expectations.
The main duties of the role include:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day
- Updating the customer regarding their vehicle repairs and any additional work required, whilst providing excellent customer service with regular communication and updates
- Maintaining knowledge of our aftersales products and services
- Monitor and ensure that the completion of all service and repair paperwork is completed promptly, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Work directly with a team of technicians allocating jobs according to time and ability whilst ensuring the highest levels of service
- Ensure customer vehicles are handled with care whilst in the responsibility of the Service Workshop and that all cars are cleaned and valeted ready for handover to customer
- Passion for customer service and the ability to develop rapport and trust with customers to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team.
- Excellent administration and organisational skill, with good diary management to ensure all customers are followed up within agreed timeframes
- Proven experience as a Service Advisor/ Service Team Manager in the automotive industry
- Valid, clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Salary and Hours
Basic Salary £30,000 (depending on experience) OTE £47,000 + per annum
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm, 45 hours per week and Saturday 8.00am – 2.00pm (1 in 3, paid as additional hours)
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/market leading bonus plan/discount schemes with popular high street retailers/pension scheme & life assurance/car hire scheme for family/cycle to work scheme/Discounted servicing and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.