Stephen James Enfield is looking for a Tyre Fitter.
As an experienced and efficient Tyre Fitter you will exceed customer expectations by providing high standards of workmanship. You will be fully conversant with all tyre fitting procedures whilst liaising with the Parts to manage tyre stock.
The main duties of the role include:
- Carry out vehicle inspections and correctly assess tyre requirements
- Change tyres, fix punctures, adjust wheel alignment, and check tyre pressure monitoring systems
- Ensure that the procedures for handling all monies and accounts are fully adhered to
- Report any stock damage or stock losses to the Parts Department
- Maintain good relationships with all customers including suppliers, colleagues in other departments and retail customers
- Strong team player and be able to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues, and senior management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for customer service
- Proven knowledge and experience of Tyre fitting
- Previous experience working in a busy Bodyshop or Service Workshop
- Have a valid clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Salary and Working hours
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and Saturdays, 8am to 1pm (paid as overtime)
Basic salary £23,000, OTE £28,000 per annum
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/market leading bonus plan/discount schemes with popular high street retailers/pension scheme & life assurance/ car hire scheme for family/Cycle to work scheme/Discounted servicing and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.