Douglas Park Stirling is looking for a BMW Sales Executive.
As a Sales Executive with Douglas Park, you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. From the first hello to handing over the keys, you will support the customer’s needs as you build long-lasting relationships with clientele.
If you are a self-motivated individual, with admirable customer service skills to offer, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our friendly sales team in Stirling.
Successful candidates will benefit from enrolment in our bespoke Sales Training Evaluation Program giving you all the tools you need to become a success within the car sales industry.
The right person will:
- Be self-driven for success.
- Have plenty of energy and enthusiasm!
- Be organised and act in a professional manner.
- Deliver outstanding customer service – making sure all customers are left feeling completely satisfied.
- Be able to build a natural rapport with customers.
- Be IT literate and have the ability to use modern technology and sales techniques.
- Be able to effectively operate as part of a team.
- Have exemplary communication skills (written & verbal).
- Have a full clean UK driving licence, held for a minimum of 12 months
In return for your hard work the benefits of a Sales Executive include:
- A Company Vehicle.
- 30 days annual holiday per year.
- Full manufacturer product training and accreditation.
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable family run business.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Vehicle, Parts & Service discount.