Arnold Clark Inverness is looking for a Sales Consultant.
On an average day, you’ll be…
- Helping our customers find the right car, based on what they need
- Delivering outstanding, 5-star service for every customer – that means going the extra mile for everyone who walks through the door.
- Building and maintaining lasting and sincere relationships with customers through every step of the sales proves
- Selling the right sales package for the customer, from finance to servicing, with integrity and professionalism at the top of your list.
- Co-ordinating the order and delivery of vehicles and keep everything running smoothly.
- Meeting those monthly sales expectations and customer experience standards like a boss.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to make sure deadlines are met and we always make good on our promises.
- Staying in touch with our customers to offer them a great aftersales experience.
The skills and qualities you need…
- Fantastic communication, organisation and people skills – we want people who love what they do!
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- Previous sales experience.
- An understanding that being organised and remembering the little details helps us to deliver our promises and exceed expectations.
- The desire to have a career that’s lasting and fulfilling.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year.
In return for your skills, you will benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.