Wheel Refurbishment Technician
Chandlers Hailsham is looking for a Wheel Refurbishment Technician.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
- Preparing vehicles to a high standard.
- Working as part of a large team with the ability to work on your own.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Conscientious with a can do attitude and a real sense of what quality workmanship is
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We will consider a trainee for the role and while some previous lathe experience would be beneficial, attitude and commitment is a pre requisite and full training will be provided.
We expect our new Trainee Wheel Refurbishment Technician to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.