Dick Lovett Swindon is looking for a Parts Advisor.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Ensuring that procedures for handling cheques and cash are adhered to and that all invoicing is carried out accurately.
- Ensuring all parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked before delivery note is signed.
- Ensuring that special orders are processed in a timely manner and that the special order file is maintained.
- Ensuring that the Service Department requirements are dealt with accurately and information is passed on as comprehensively as possible.
- Assisting in stock checks and van deliveries where required.
- Packing and loading Parts correctly
Ideally, we are looking for applications from candidates who have current or proven experience working in a Parts Advisor role.
If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity which will allow them to personally contribute to the success of their team and is keen to make a positive impact on our customers everyday then we would like to hear from you!
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days Holiday plus 8 days bank Holiday)
- Bonus Scheme Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Onsite parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from BMW and our Group staff