MINI Business Manager
Marshall Salisbury is looking for a MINI Business Manager.
What would I do on a daily basis?
- Oversee the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance products to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines
- Provide advice and guidance around the sales process to a team of Sales Executives
- Assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges
- Complete monthly reporting on finance and insurance sales performance
- Upskill the Sales Executive team by training in finance and insurance
To be successful in this role, you will either have proven experience as a Transaction/Business Manager, or have a strong background as a Sales Executive looking to take the next step. In addition to your experience you will demonstrate:
- A professional approach with the ability to mentor others
- Strong attention to detail and compliance
Your hard work will be rewarded with discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing, a pension scheme, company car, life assurance and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.