Marshall Hampshire is looking for a BMW/MINI Technician.
We are seeking a qualified Vehicle Technician to join Marshall’s BMW and MINI dealership in Hook and assist in providing a high quality and efficient vehicle service offering for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Workshop Controller, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers
- Liaise directly with customers and service advisors, providing outstanding customer service
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date
- Contribute to local and companywide process improvements and innovations
- Mentor and provide guidance to apprentice technicians, where applicable
You will be a Level 3 qualified vehicle technician with a full UK driving licence, ideally with proven manufacturer experience. In addition to your prior experience, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
Your hard work will be rewarded with comprehensive Tool insurance at no cost to you, colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, MAVTA reward and recognition awards, Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal, life assurance at no cost to you and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.